Friday, March 4, 2016

tinder me shivers

One day I got bored at work so I got on Tinder and started messaging FOUR boys that had caught my eye. After a few days of messaging back and forth, I decided to meet one of them. Guy 1.

So as paranoid as I am, I Facebook stalked this guy thoroughly before making my way down to Provo. He passed the test and I headed down to his apartment. I met him and his roommates. Turned out that Guy 2 was Guy 1's roommate. HA.

Guy 1 and I headed over to Awful Waffle to chit chat over waffles. Conversation went great as we got to know each other. We then went back to his apartment and watched a documentary. During the movie, he wrote a note on his phone and asked me if we could snuggle. We snuggled and hugged a few times at my departure.

When I got home I got a message from Guy 3 saying "Umm were you at Awful Waffle tonight?!" He saw me on the date with Guy 1.. Awkward.

Anyway, since my first Tinder experience were pretty good, I decided to meet one more. So the next weekend, I was heading up to Logan and decided to meet Guy 4. We went and got frozen yogurt, went to the football stadium to throw a football around then watched a movie and had a good time hanging out.

Anyway the moral of this story is that Tinder is such a small world. Too small for my taste! Turned out that all four of the guys I had messaged were connected in some sort! Here's the biggest shocker. Guy 4 was actually companions with Guy 1 for EIGHT MONTHS on their missions. How did that happen? Guy 1 was in Provo and Guy 4 was in Logan. I thought I was for sure safe on the small world department since its 100 miles away. That's just my luck I guess.


Guy 1- main guy

Guy 2- Guy 1's freaking roommate

Guy 3- the guy that saw Guy 1 and I at Awful Waffle

Guy 4- the guy in Logan that was COMPANIONS with Guy 1 for eight months


Anyway, there's more. I was talking to my cousin about Guy 1 and how fun that date was and she replied, "Guy 1??? Does he have glasses??? And brown hair?" I literally DIED after that. We were both talking to the same guy. We both laughed over the phone for a good half hour. Like I said, Tinder is too small of a world.

After that little debacle, I came to the conclusion that I was officially done.

Bye Tinder, we had a good run. Thanks for the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment