Friday, January 22, 2016

the right "right swipe"

"I met my partner over a year ago on Tinder. I had used Tinder on and off for a few years. Mostly because as a non-member of the LDS church, I was tired of dating return missionaries. I went on more Tinder dates than I can remember, most of those dates never made it to a second date. It seemed like all the guys on Tinder were looking for a one night stand, still lived in their parent's basement, or were ski/snowboard bums. I had basically given up when I came across a cute ginger. We chatted for a few days, and after I had thoroughly stalked his Facebook (to make sure he wasn't a weirdo) I asked him to have coffee with me. Last December we went back to that same coffee shop to celebrate our one year anniversary. We are still two fools in love, and continue to "swipe right" every morning when we wake up together."

No comments:

Post a Comment