Thursday, January 28, 2016

he swiped off of her feet

Q: What were your intentions/ reasons when downloading Tinder? What were your fiance's?
A: I downloaded Tinder because everyone was talking about it and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. My fiance was on it to actually meet people to date. 

Q: Did you think the app was a great tool or a bit sketchy?
A: I thought the app was pretty sketchy at first because everyone was just wanting to meet the second that we matched. As I was able to identify who actually wanted to date and who just wanted to hook up, I was more comfortable using it and going on dates.

Q: How did you feel about meeting people from Tinder/your fiance in person?
A: I was nervous meeting anyone at first. Along with first date butterflies, you fear the unknown of who this person really is.

Q: How long did you chat on Tinder before meeting? How was the first date?
A: I matched with my fiance and we talked for just under a month before going on our first date. I didn't even give him my phone number until the day of our date.

Q: How was the first date? When did you know he was "The One?"
A: The first date was nice. We went to Applebees so it was super casual and we talked for a long time just getting to know each other face to face. After our first date, we hung out almost every day. I was definitely falling head over heels for this guy and I was surprised because all my other Tinder dates weren't as successful. I wanted to continue dating him, but I didn't know he was "the one" until we had dated for a few months.

Q: How long after your first kiss, officially started dating, and getting engaged?
A: We actually kissed on the first date but I initiated it.. haha. We didn't become official until one month and two days after our first date. He proposed to me on the year mark of us matching on Tinder. He is in the military so getting married young and quickly is normal. By the time we get married we will have dated for a year and a half.

Q: Is it embarrassing when people ask you how you and your fiance met? What do you say?
A: I don't get embarrassed by telling people we met on Tinder. I get embarrassed for others being judging and closed minded. Of course there are scary people on Tinder, but there are scary people everywhere you go. I am super grateful for Tinder. My fiance lived 20 miles away from me and without Tinder we probably would have never met.

Q: What do you think about Tinder? Would you recommend Tinder to others?
A: I think Tinder can be great, people obviously use it for different reasons, if you're looking to hook up with people, it's a great resource. If you're looking to actually date it can also be great if you use it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment