Friday, February 12, 2016

it was destiny

I loved Tinder and I thought it was a fun game. I never really took it seriously, trying to match with everyone. Jess did Tinder for fun too. Honestly, Tinder is as good as you make it.. We talked on tinder for about 2 months on and off. I had some pretty good pick up lines I used on Tinder like, "Are you my Tinderella?" She couldn't resist my charming wit. For Fall break I was planning a camping trip to Sand Hollow with a bunch of friends. I messaged Jess on Tinder seeing what she had planned for Fall break and she was actually going camping for the break too! I asked her where she was going and she said a friend invited her to Sand Hollow. I was like, "NOOOO WAYYYYY!!! I'm going to Sand Hollow too." And she said her friend Janice Smith (fake name for safety) invited her. And I was like "WOAH! I invited Janice Smith to come camping with us!" So Jess was coming on the camping trip I had planned. It was destiny. Meant to be. She actually ended up not coming on the camping trip, but when I got back from the trip I asked her on a date to a haunted house. It was around 3 weeks after our first kiss when we became "official." We dated for 6 months when we got married! Jess always lets me tell the story on how we met. I get excited when people ask and I love telling the story. Everybody should try Tinder!

No comments:

Post a Comment